Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge




I wasn't going to sign up for anymore challenges but I couldn't let this one pass by without giving it a chance. Reading With Tequila is sponsoring this great challenge and you can sign up for it here!

I am going to participate on a Level 3, which is where you read 15 books from the list of 234. I chose books that I have on my shelves but have not read. I have completed some of the books on this list in the past year but they will not count, as re-reads are not allowed. I might end up reading more if I can win or purchase more of the books!

I think this is a super cool challenge. What better way to get book recommendations than from those who read, blog, and review them?!?! What challenges are you doing this year?

Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment