Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Calamity Jack: The Wrap Up

In the final day of the Kidz Book Buzz tour, I am going to feature the other works of Shannon, Dean, and Nathan. I have not read any of their other books but I most certainly plan to in the future!


Book of a Thousand Days

Princess Academy

The Books of Bayern
Rapunzel's Revenge

The Actor and the Housewife


Austenland






Check out these other bloggers on tour as well!

Sally Apokedak, Reading is my Superpower, firesidemusings.blogspot.com, Through the Looking Glass Book Review , Booking Mama, Cafe of Dreams, Becky’s Book Reviews, The Hungry Readers, The Friendly Book Book, My Own Little Corner of the World, Book Blather, GreenBeanTeenQueen, Book Crumbs , Abby (the) Librarian, Dolce Bellezza, Homeschoolbuzz.com, The Book Cellar, Carrie’s YA Bookshelf, Bookshelf Monstrosity, Everyday Reading, Frenetic Reader, KidzBookBuzz.com, Maw Books


Thank you to the publisher for providing my review copy of this book!

I am an Amazon Associate. By clicking on links to books and making a purchase, you are helping to support my book buying habit, albeit very minimally.
Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment