Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Interview with Nathan Hale, Illustrator of Calamity Jack

This is coming a little later than planned, but the Hale's and Nathan Hale have been on a whirlwind tour promoting their book, Calamity Jack. I have previously included an interview with Shannon and Dean Hale. I just received Nathan's response back today and wanted to share it with you!

FOR NATHAN: What is your favorite drawing technique?

I don't have one. I'm always changing formats, media. I paint, I draw,
do some watercolor, digital, pretty much everything. I try to fit the
drawing/painting style to whatever project I'm working on.


I highly recommend you going out and getting a copy of Calamity Jack! Or, you can win an ARC copy right here on my blog! Best of wishes and happy reading!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment